Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pictures

Today we went out for our 2nd annual photo shoot with the Tidwells. I'm pretty happy with the results.









And yesterday we had our annual Thanksgiving Day family photo! This one was a little more difficult because there are so many if us, and we could not go outside because of the tornado like winds. But on the plus side this year I have a remote for the camera, which means that Anth didn't have to run up and down the ladder 25 times trying to get the perfect picture!


All in all a productive photo weekend!

- Posted using BlogPress
from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I love these! You'll have to send me some of the family ones-looks like they turned out great! It was fun to see you guys-we need to do that more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!! Thanks for your patience taking these!! I did love the funny one too. It was so much more "us"...

    ReplyDelete