Sunday, April 6, 2014

{Mustard Weeds - 2014}

Anyone that knows me knows that my favorite thing is when the Mustard Weeds come out.  It has become a tradition of sorts to take the girls out and photograph them in the mustards, luckily the cousins, as Meghan lovingly refers to her cousins, usually make a springtime visit and if all goes well there will be mustards and no rain for at least one afternoon.  We have been doing this for a few years (2012, 2011, 2009 I apoligize in advance for the over done vignetting in 2009) and its 's fun to look back and see how these little girlies have grown-up (and how my photography skills have hopefully improved over the years too!)

 The good thing about them getting older is that they are slightly easier to contain






 Silly faces . . . this one was not working with me on this day



 And this girl makes the funniest faces!


Mimi with the girls








 The girls gather the mustards while I follow them around, they are their "Wedding Flowers".  Once we are done they finally get to throw them up in the air, focus is a bit off but I love it anyway!

 My Sister


And there we go, the Mustard Photoshoot 2014.  Can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

  1. These turned out great-I love how you catch a glimpse of each of their personalities, they are funny little people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she takes such great photos!

      Delete