Friday, January 7, 2011

Finally Friday . . .

Why is it short weeks always end up seeming the longest? I had Monday off and have to say I didn't use my day home as wisely as I should have . . . I should have put Christmas away, but I didn't want to . . . I should have done all of my ironing . . . but I didn't want to . . . I should have, well, the list could go on and on, but I didn't do much of anything at all, except sit and do a bit of reading, internet surfing and enjoyed a little peace & quiet.

So because I didn't do anything on Monday my house is still a mess of Christmas decorations, everywhere! Daryl took down the tree and took all of the ornaments off today while I was at work, I came home and found all of the red & green ball ornaments in a pile on the couch, screaming for me to take a picture. Love all of the reds and greens and I added a few silver ones this year for a little more sparkle!


This is my other favorite "ornament" photo from this year,


I'm looking for ways to be more creative in my picture taking.

Tomorrow is the Singing Hands Concert that we have been practicing for for that last few months, we are all excited and ready to see what God has in store for this performance. I know that our hours and hours of practices will pay off and we will be ready for tomorrow, it will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment