Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another tooth . . . G.O.N.E.

This one was fast, which is good, there is nothing worse than loose teeth, well there's throwing up, but then there is loose, hanging teeth, that they want you to look at every other second, that comes right after throwing up in my book. I have nightmares that all my teeth are loose in my mouth and falling out. Anyway, she mentioned that her tooth was loose, but she's says that all of her teeth are loose, so I didn't give it much thought, until Sunday, she was swimming at the Tidwells's and she gets out of the pool to show me her tooth, which was very bloody. "Uuummmmm, what happened???" I ask, trying to be cool about the fact that there is a lot of blood in her mouth, and she responds "my thoof is loose". I thought that maybe she hit it or something, not sure why it started bleeding so much, but within the hour it was out!

and she was still not to amused with the $2.00 that the thoof fairy left for her.

And this is a picture of her dressed up to go to Kaitlyns Birthday dinner last night. We did showers before we went so she would be ready for bed when we got home. She came out with this little outfit.



When I told her that she looked beautiful she looked at me and said "you can't go like that." I had on shorts and a shirt. She said "we are going to a party and you need to dress up." So I have this little fashion statement telling ME how I should dress, nice!

Gotta love the tiara and the missing tooth, I mean thoof!

No comments:

Post a Comment