Friday, August 28, 2009

She can swim . . .

well, sort of! She's been doing great kicking around the pool with her life jacket on all summer, she is quite the little fish! I kept thinking I would get her into swimming lessons this summer and never did, next year for sure. We were at a birthday party last weekend at a waterpark for one of my oldest (not in age, in number of years, ok! and I prefer not to talk about how many cause then I feel really old) friends daughters. Growing up she taught swim lessons every summer and made a ton of money doing it. I joked that I should have just brought her up to spend a few days with her and she could have given Meg the lessons. She said that as soon as she could put her head under the water she would be ready to swim, well, she's been doing that since she was a baby! So she walked over to the side of the pool and gave her some pointers, and whalaa, under she went and started swimming under water across the pool! I guess it shouldn't really shock me, but I was pretty amazed that just like that, swimming!



Looking forward to a nice quiet weekend. Hoping to get some scrapping done, I'm very behind on my 365 layouts and I have a class sitting in "my classes" over a www.jessicasprague.com I would like to get working on. Happy weekend!

1 comment: