Wednesday, August 12, 2009

All in a week at Wags


I ended up with all of this after several trips to Wal-Greens last week. I spent $50.00 out of pocket and I still have $10.00 in register rewards left to spend this week. The retail value of this is $232.68, a savings of $182.33 ~ 78%!!!

Unilever and Kelloggs and Loreal were having some great register reward deals, which is why I got even more peanut butter, Ragu and Suave deodorant!!! With the register rewards factored in I came out ahead $3.22 with the deodorant and the ragu and peanut butter cost me .37 each. I got 3 boxes of hair dye, 2 bottles of make-up and some blush for $4.00. Some of the office supplies were "filler items" that were on clearance and I think we now have enough snacks for the kids lunches to last till spring time! I think that the Kelloggs/Keebler items worked out to be .50 each. I love that, no more running to the store at the last minute because there is nothing to put in the lunch box. Amazing what a little bit of planning can do for you. Here are a few close-up pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment