Friday, August 7, 2009

My husband needs a J.O.B.


Since he is currently playing Mr. Mom, and doing it very well I might add, he is been getting the kids their breakfast, making lunches and getting them to and from school everyday, I'm getting spoiled very fast!!! This will hopefully be a very short lived situation, but until it ends I will enjoy actually getting to work on time, every morning!!! While getting the lunches made this morning he asked for the cookie cutters so he could make Meghan's PB & J sandwich into a heart! Meghan found the butterfly before the heart, so she had a butterfly PB & J sandwich in her lunch today. How cute is that!!!! Should I be worried??!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a dad! Even though it's not ideal, hope he's enjoying a bit more time with the kids-we're praying things turn around for him.

    ReplyDelete