Tuesday, July 27, 2010

1st Day of School


The kids went back to school yesterday, already . . . man this summer seemed to fly by. Trevor is in his last year of middle school, how does that happen, I'm pretty sure he just started middle school! And Meghan started 1st grade. It was harder than I thought leaving her without the protection of the fenced in kindergarten playground she was in last year. But in usual Meghan style she takes it all in stride running off waving good bye to me!

Had to get the usual 1st day of school pictures


They both seem to like their teachers and Meghan has a bunny that lives in her class, how perfect is that for her!! She can't wait for her week to feed the bunny. Can't wait until back to school night for Trev so that I can meet his teachers that I don't know yet, I like putting a face with his classes.

Today while were driving to Target to get more school supplies, middle school has very specific things they need, Meghan tells Trev and I that she had a time test today and that she got a 100% and that it was very easy. I asked her what it was on? Her reply . . . paper! Trev and I looked at each other and cracked up. She is a funny girl! At least were off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment