Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Camping in Santa Cruz

Got away for a few days up to the Santa Cruz area to get in one last camping trip before the kids go back to school next week! I can't believe that "summer vacation" is over for us. I'm sure we will still get in a few weekend trips here and there while the weather is still nice, but with the kids back in school it's back to the routine of school and homework and . . . aaahhhh . . . I think I'm already missing summer vacation!

Here are a few from this week ~




The water is FREEZING . . . but the kids didn't care . . . the wind was blowing . . . but the kids didn't care . . . it was COLD . . . but the kids didn't care . . . I stayed safely on the sand where it was a little bit warmer, trying to take pictures and keep the sand out of my camera . . .



The campground that we are staying at also has horses, Meghan is in love . . .

1 comment: