Thursday, May 20, 2010

What a week it was!

Last week was one of those weeks I could go without repeating again anytime soon! It seems like it was something every other day!

Besides Trev's incident on Saturday, there was the computer monitor going out on Tuesday, then there was my fall on Thursday, there was Trev waking up sick and throwing up Saturday night (and you know how much I HATE that) but at least he made it out of the trailer, and then when we got home on Sunday Daryl was washing the cars and out of nowhere the van decides not to start! So it went to the shop on Monday! Luckily it was just the battery! I also went to the doctors on Monday to have him check out my ankles. He ordered x-rays of the left foot/ankle and the right foot, luckily they came back negative for any breaks or fractures, but he did confirm that both ankles are sprained, and he did put me off work for a few days, but that is not necessiarily a bad thing!

So, I think we have our things happen in 3's covered and we should be good for awhile! Although, since that is only 5, is there one more coming? I hope not!

While I hobbled to target today to get a few things I noticed that they have new carts! They look so cool all stacked up together, I just had to take a picture of them! It is my favorite store afterall!



No comments:

Post a Comment