Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And this look explains it all . . .



Meghan has never had problems expressing herself, she does take after her father you know! Well, we celebrated Christmas with Papa & Gigi after New Years, the big boys both got iTouchs for a combined Christmas/Birthday present. Oh what Meghan would do to have her own iTouch! We actually thought that maybe we, ooppss, I mean Santa, should get her an iTouch for Christmas instead of the DS that we got her, some days she spends more time in my iPhone than I do, not to mention the games are .99 instead of 29.99! But somehow I just could not justify getting an iTouch for a 6 year old.

So when it comes time for presents Meghan opens hers and unfortunately the only larger set of Littlest Pet Shops that Meghan doesn't own and that I told Gigi that she would just LOVE, was given to her by the little neighbor girl for her birthday. I was very surprised that she got that from a little girl that we barely know. Needless to say when she opened that gift she wasn't as excited (read: distracted) as I thought she would have been since she already had it. She was a bit disappointed but we assured her that we would take it back and she could pick out something else.

And then came the rest of the boys presents:

Looking more surprised than Trevor! ok maybe this will go over ok ~

I only wish you could hear her screaming at the top of her lungs at this point
"THEY GOT ITOUCHES"
"THEY GOT ITOUCHES"

Feeling better now that we got that screaming out of our system!

But then it went to this look, followed by her socking Trevor in the arm!

It was funny and sad at the same time. Had she been able to open up her gift and play with it like it should have happened I don't think that her reactions would have been so severe! I did feel bad for her, oh what that child would do for her very own iTouch, if she is not playing with my phone she is begging Trevor to play on his Touch . . . I keep reminding her to get her DS, but apparently it's not a cool as the Touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment