Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's the little things

I {heart} Starbucks! Last year they came out with these cool insulated cups, looks just like the plastic ones you get when you go in and order a drink, I think that they might have made a total of 2 of them, my mom was lucky enough to get one, somehow they were there one day and never to been seen again, leaving a lot of us wanting one. I heard that they were selling on e-bay for $50.00 bucks! I guess I didn't want one that bad! Well, guess what??? There baaaaack, and my hubby even remembered that they would be available on Tuesday and went and got one for me without me even reminding him!

Also today, our little caterpillars arrived in the mail, we (Meghan) have be waiting very very impatiently for this delivery ~

and they are ever so tiny, there are 5 of them in there


and a very happy little girl!



Off to do some homework, I started another photography class, this time on Portruiture, should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment