Saturday, June 27, 2009

It's been 2 weeks????

How the heck did that happen? I knew it had been at least a week, but 2???

Things have been obviously on the busy side here, add with that getting sick and then Meghan being sick, saying good-bye to a good friend, work and field trips, yes 2 of them in 1 week, Fathers Day, oh, well, we will actually be celebrating that tomorrow since we missed it last week because I was sick! and then Meghan's pre-school graduation and getting the slide show finished up, while I was sick, of all times for me to get sick. Yep, it's been 2 weeks!! I'm finally feeling almost 100%. Have I mentioned what a waste of time it is to be sick??

Meghan had her final graduation ceremony, this was our 6th one attending between her and Trev! Makes me just a little bit sad that we are officially D.O.N.E with pre-school and on to the adventure of elementary school.

how cute is this?

Meghan's best friend Lauren just arriving


Mimi & Ms. Jody, with a few extra bobby pins from Ms. Michelle, finally got her cap on and then when she walked out the right side of her hair was all messed up!! Luckily you can't tell too much in the pictures!
And here she is getting her diploma!

When it came time for the slide show, that I had very painstainkingly picked out very cute and theme appropriate music for, the sound was all messed up! It worked fine when we set it up and tested it, but I guess sitting on pause for 30 or so minutes got everything all messed up! I guess the good part is that everyone got one to take home so they can watch it with all the cute music there. We did watch it for awhile, but it's just not the same without the music.

We had our old neighbor Rose over for dinner last night, we had a great time visiting. This is one of the benefits of Daryl not working these days, I can feel life returning to more of a normal way, that part I am liking, and that I don't have to worry about what to do with the kidos while they are out of school, Dad's home to spend lots and lots of quality time with them!


Well, going to try and get my 365 layouts done tonight so I don't stress about them tomorrow since we will be gone almost all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment