Monday, June 8, 2009

Memorial Day

Just wanted to put a few pictures up from Memorial Day, better late than never, right? We had a great time BBQing and swimming at the Tidwells. Meghan is a total fish and I'm going to have to get her into swimming lessons this summer. Thank goodness she knows that she cannot get in the water without her life jacket on and she puts it on very willingly.

Jumping into the spa

Trev jumping into the pool
Letting me know that she enjoyed her snack!
Crazy hair!

Even Max got to come to the party

I wish I had video on my camera, it was hilarious watching Max chase Rio around the backyard ~ of course the picture doesn't do it justice and apparently Max doesn't realize that Rio could eat him as an afternoon snack!

Hailey & Kaitlyn were happily sunbathing until Meghan decided to cool them off with a little water!

And then the dad's decided that Kaitlyn really should get in the water!

Scott turned on the heat in the spa, so that turned into the place everyone wanted to be!

A rare picture of me! This would be why I'm never in any pictures, too busy taking pictures and playing with the settings on my camera!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a really fun day...and even a picture of you. What a treat!

    ReplyDelete