Thursday, February 19, 2009

Getting things straightened out . . .

Whew . . . it's only been 2 days but it feels like more than that when you are worried about things like money missing from your checking account, oh yea, and you can't access the money in your checking account that is really yours, but someone is trying to steal, oh yea, and now that I can get to my money I have no card to do so since I had to cancel it and have them send me a new one.

I was hoping that I would log on to my bank this morning and it would have all fixed itself, but no, it hadn't, in fact 5 NSF charges had been applied, making me $175.00 more in the red! I called the bank before work and the lady said that it could take 3 - 4 business days before it was all cleared up. I didn't have time to deal with it at that point, but I can't believe that they expect you to go that long without access to your account. Well, Daryl wasn't too happy with that answer and got on the phone when he got home. He talked to Sony and confirmed that they had canceled the charges, which they had, then he called the bank and after talking to a few people he was finally able to get most of this issue resolved. There is still one charge to Sony on there and the $10.00 to Skype, weird, still trying to get through to them to see what that is about. So at least I have most of our money back and the rest should clear up tonight or tomorrow night at the latest. This is not a fun thing to be dealing with, leaves you with a sick feeling in your stomach wondering who would do this. Anyway, dealing with the police so that we can get the subpoena and hopefully some information about who did do this.

So, on to happier things! Just posting a picture here so that I can enter a contest over at my favorite web-site, jessicasprague.com. She is having a contest for a free class, there are already over 1,000 comments, but hey what they heck, someones gotta win and that would be a very happy ending to my otherwise crappy week!

So the questions is:

"What is one of your very FAVORITE photos of a person that you’ve ever taken
?"


I have a few pictures that I absolutely love that I have taken of my kids, but this one, this is the actual layout I did for Meghan's album, is probably one of my most favorites. Her eyes have always spoke 1,000 words, she is so expressive and I think it really shows through in this picture. She was totally annoyed with me following her around, it was for a good cause, my homework for my "Oh Shoot" Class. I simply wanted her to sit on the rock by the little stream, well, anyone who knows my daughter knows the battle I was up against! So she sat, for a brief moment, and this is the result, but I love it, so intense, so simple, so Meghan. She is my heart & soul.

Alright, time to get off this computer and head to bed, for some reason I'm exhausted this week, so glad tomorrow is Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture too-it is just so her! Glad you're getting things straightend out too-ick, what a bummer!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This my most favorite picture of Meghan too! Yep, it IS so her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep- it's my fav too :)

    ReplyDelete