Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday already?

How is it that the weekends go so fast? Well, I guess part of it is that I played all day yesterday so I didn't get any of my chores done!

Yesterday I met an old, well not old, how about long time friend that I haven't seen in more years than I care to remember, we had a great time at lunch catching up, and before I knew it it was after 4:00! Man time flies when you have 10+ years to catch up on. Thanks Alesia, I had a great time and it was so good to see you!



Then I got to spend the evening scrapbooking with some friends, even though I brought my laptop & external hard drive and not anything paper, it was great chatting and eating yummy snacks.

Today was our usual church and bagels. We hung out at home and relaxed this afternoon. It's so rainy and cold I didn't want to leave the house, but I did need to stop in at Safeway and Trev has been bugging me to take him to a skate shop to have his new board "gripped". Since I didn't get home early enough to do that yesterday I figured I better take him today, we even called to make sure they were open on Sunday. So we get there and the store is VERY dark looking from the parking lot, and there is a sign on the door stating they are closed till tomorrow, sorry for the inconvenience! uugghhhh, Trev was NOT happy and now I've gotta make another trip over there.

So, gonna go pick up and get Meghan to bed and hopefully watch the latest episode of Survivor.

No comments:

Post a Comment