Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter Eve

It's been a busy day getting ready for Easter, grocery shopping, cooking, baking, although the egg dying will have to wait for tomorrow. Little Miss Meghan must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, and I told her if she didn't start behaving that we would not dye the eggs, she has been waiting for weeks to dye the eggs, I figured that threat should get her attention, lets just say it didn't, so the eggs are boiling and we will dye them after church tomorrow!

Last night was Bunko at Karen's house. Yummy dinner and snacks, especially the speckled malt ball eggs! I won 2nd place with 14 wins! The prizes were flowers, what I great idea, I don't think in all the years I've played bunko (I think more than 12) anyone has done flowers. I was very happy to bring home a big pot of pretty flowers for Daryl to take care of for me!!!!


Spent most of this week trying to stay one step ahead of what was happening! Daryl worked a different schedule this week, which meant I needed to take Trev to school, which means Meghan was later to school and I was late to work. I'm guessing this is just a small taste of what I have coming when Daryl gets a new job. Getting to work late seemed to make me a little off on those 2 days, then there was the track practices & a meet, but one practice got cancelled and the meet got cancelled, thank goodness since it was raining and cold! Meghan had an Easter party at school, wished I could have gone to take pictures but I still need to take a day off to go and take formal pictures of her class and for the zoo field trip, I thought I better just work, had to send 6 filled eggs and make "jigglers", that was interesting, they didn't jiggle, so I cut them up into squares and mixed it with cool whip, yummy, but not jigglers! Trevor and Meghan were both out of school on Friday and Monday, Meghan is out of school all next week, time for her spring break now! Spent most evening going through pictures to finish up the slide show for Nancy's retirement party on Tuesday. Took pictures yesterday so I just need to get those edited and added in and I think I'm in pretty good shape to not be up all night on Monday getting it ready!

ok, better get back to work, trying to decide if I'm up to making cut out cookies with the kidos, the butter is thawing but I'm not sure the moods are right to make this a happy memory, so we'll see!!!

Have a great Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment