Sunday, April 19, 2009

She looked so beautiful . . .

Last night was Kaitlyn's Prom. Meghan and I got to go over and see her off, and snap a few photos of course!

Here is Kaitlyn and Haley, her best friend, referred to by Meghan as Hawey ~


Kaitlyn and her date, Evan ~


Meghan loves hanging out with the big girls, so I had to get a picture of her with them ~

After we took pictures at the Tidwell's we went to another house with more girls! The all looked so pretty and their dresses were just beautiful, I loved all of the bright colors ~

We thought it would be cute to get a picture of the back of all the dresses, they were all so pretty ~

Then we added Meghan in for a few quick shots, too cute, wish I had dressed her up a little!


oh to be 16 again . . . no, that's ok, I don't think I'd go back, but it is fun now to watch our children, and our friends children, doing the stuff that it seems like we did just yesterday. Can't wait to hear from Kaitlyn how the Prom went.

No comments:

Post a Comment