Saturday, January 17, 2009

Errand Day

Today ended up being run errands day, Trev and I went to about 6 places I think and Daryl and Meghan did the Winco trip for me, here are all the receipts of the places we went


I actually didn't spend very much money! I got a great deal on cereal at Raleys, .50 a box! and just about everything else I got there was on sale. At Wal-Greens (I really dislike that store, but great deals are to be had there) I got toothpaste for .24! Can't beat that. I got quite a bit of stuff at Longs too, everything of course on sale, had some coupons and a $25.00 gift card that Daryl "won" at work, so I only spent $2.74 there! It's kinda fun to look at the ads each week and see what kind of deals are out there. I've been using a web-site called Coupon Mom, the web-site matches the weekly store coupons with the weekly newspaper coupons, which makes it really easy to find what you need and then actually use the coupons. I find the best deals at Wal-Greens of all places. And the double benefit is that I am not going to my favorite T store as much which then also saves me money. I even buy another newspaper on Sundays (Daryl just loves that we have to find one after church every week!) but for some reason the SF Chronicle has better coupons than the Times does, and on the stuff that they have the same coupons for can really pay off as you can see with the cereal I got.

I did 2 more Project 365 layouts last night, here they are, hoping to get 2 more done tonight and then I will be almost current! oh, and I remembered that I have my own font with my handwriting, so I decided that I will use my font for all my journaling, kinda like having my cake and eating it too! I can journal on the computer but it's still in my writing! Love that.


And today my tooth (or I guess lack of) has been killing me, I woke up at 6:00 to horrible pain, so far today I've taken 16 motrin, I hope this is just part of the healing process and nothings wrong, but it hasn't hurt this bad until today ;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment