is it supposed to look like this?
I think that I shouldn't have used the entire bag of rolls! I couldn't find my recipe so I looked up a few on-line and improvised, I cracked up when I looked in the oven and found one had fallen off!
Here is the recipe I used:
1 package frozen rolls (24 to be exact)
1 small package of vanilla pudding (not instant)
1 Cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
2 TBSP cinnamon
1 cube butter, melted
1. Spray the bundt pan with non stick.
2. Mix the cinnamon & sugar together and pour over the rolls while still in the bag, shake to coat.
3. Put rolls around bottom of bundt pan, pour 1/2 the pudding and brown sugar over the rolls, put another layer of rolls in pay and then the rest of the pudding and brown sugar.
4. Pour melted butter over the top. Put a damp cloth over the top and leave overnight to rise.
5. Pre-heat oven to 350 and bake for about 30 minutes.
Even though they looked funny, they were very yummy!
So after breakfast we headed off to the opening of the park by our house, finally, we've been waiting for months for this park to open, so nice that it is walking distance from our house. Trev was so excited because there is also skateboard ramps, so Cole spent the night so he could come with us to the opening too. Well, I think that they boys must have been a little, no, a lot intimidated by all the kids there, they didn't even go near the ramps!
Meghan decided that the washers needed to be tightened while we were walking home, too funny!
And I didn't get any pictures of the boys at the park, I guess I was to busy trying to keep up with Meghan! But here they are cleaning off their shoe because they decided to climb the dirt hill in the BMX area, well, since it's been raining for the last several days it was pretty muddy. Trev wore his brand new "white"shoes . . . ummm . . . yea, he must be 12!