Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's a much better day . . .

I was informed this morning that the "good girl" had returned last night. This a good thing, when Meghan isn't behaving she often says that the "bad girl" is here. It's kinda funny, kinda scary, but I'm going to take it as 5 year old behavior and let it be! She had a better day at school, after telling Ms. Jeannette and I this morning that the reason she didn't want to go to school this week is because 2 of the kids were calling her names. So, we got that taken care of and hopefully now ending the battle I've had all week with her.

On the way home today we stopped for a little bit of shopping goodness at Home Goods, I had almost forgotten about the gift certificates I won at Bunko last month. Here are my finds ~


I fell in love with the pink & brown polk a dot box, it's perfect in my scrapbook room, and I love the wire basket, don't worry, the tacky Pine Creek sign will be removed as soon as I can find some pliers! We also came home with a cute little bunny purse for Meghan. Since the box had a few red pen marks on it, I asked the cashier if she had any others, knowing she probably didn't, but she did take $4.00 off, so my trip today was like shopping for FREE!!!! and I even had .88 left over.

I found some mustard weeds around the corner the other day, I LOVE mustard weeds, I want to jump out in every field I see and take pictures, I took Meg over for a little impromptu photoshoot, here are a few of the cute ones ~ I have a few more places staked out to go this weekend, well, if I have a willing model that is!


And one last picture to share, I got this plant from my dad 2 years ago, looking pretty sad, very droopy, no flowers, alive, but barely! This plant was my grandmothers, she passed away when I was 16, so it's been around awhile. I can't take any credit at all for the way it looks today, Daryl is the one with the green thumb and the one who does an awesome job of taking care of our yard and plants, but I was so happy to look out my window the other day to see this ~

1 comment:

  1. The pics are great! They look professional! I'm so glad good girl is back :)

    ReplyDelete