Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring around

The cleaning continued this morning! But I'm done now. I vacuumed and dusted my bedroom and closet, folded a couple loads of laundry, did one load of laundry, cleaned out the medicine cabinet, that stuff seems to expire while I'm sleeping or something, finished dusting the blinds and the rest of the house.

Getting ready to take my coupons and make a Target run, but here are a few pictures first ~


I don't know why I bought these, but they are just cute, and I found some reeeeaaaalllly old ones in this purple jar when I dug it out of my closet the other day, needless to say I threw them out before Meg saw them! As I was wondering what I was going to do with them, besides let the kids get a sugar high eating them all, there just happens to be "Fun Uses" ideas on the back, so I'll have to get a little creative.

And this is all of the Easter stuff I found, luckily Daryl thinks he knows where the rest of it is and will get it down for me tomorrow.


Can you see the little bird in this picture? I've noticed he's been hanging around our backyard for awhile now, think we better get some food for the bird feeder.



Have a Happy Satuday

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Doesn't it feel nice! We've been Spring painting-Levi's room and a wall downstairs-time to freshen things up!

    ReplyDelete