Saturday, July 25, 2009

100th Blog Post!

Not to bad for about 7 months of blogging, that's an average of 3.2 posts per week or 14.3 posts per month, I'm pretty sure that I didn't get to 100 in a year and half with the first blog I started. But this year, after realizing that I could actually print my blog into a coffee table book, I took on a new perspective of blogging, capturing our "everyday life". I would love to post daily, but for now I'm happy that I have a pretty well-rounded view of what our life is day to day.

And today, somehow I have ended up with no children home with me ~ not sure how I got so lucky, but I'm enjoying a little quiet. Trevor spent the night with his friend and they invited him to go with them to his grandfathers for a BBQ and swimming this afternoon. Meghans best friend from pre-school invited her to her dance recital and then to play at her house this afternoon, I took her over there about noon and am waiting for a call to go pick her up anytime. I had a nice afternoon running a few errands to Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Wal-Greens x 2 and Rite-Aide to get in on a few sales. Came home and have been doing a little cleaning up and trying to figure out why ACDSEE has decided not to work on my desktop computer, that program drives me NUTS sometimes. So, I'm on the laptop so that I can work on my 365 layouts before tomorrow.

The other day I made some carmel corn, it is soo sooooooo yummy, I took some to work and we pretty much finished the rest of it, so I just popped up some more popcorn, the old fashioned way on the stove!, to make another batch, well, as soon as I pick up Meg, the second part of the recipe requires putting the carmel corn in the oven for an hour, but flipping it every 15 minutes.
ok, off to enjoy my last few minutes of quiet!

1 comment:

  1. I love carmel corn. Don't forget to send me the recipe.

    ReplyDelete