Thursday, July 9, 2009

More cousin time

The Detweiler children all went home on Sunday and Meghan can't stop talking about how much she misses them! And then Hayden came on Monday ~ the boys spent the day and night with Mimi and Grampie and then came to our house Tuesday afternoon. About 8:30 they decided that they wanted to make brownies, I wasn't thrilled with the idea since they usually take about 45 minutes to cook, but I thought what the heck, it's summer, and oh well. Well, my nephew is just like me!! I think that he would rather eat the batter than the final product, I was cracking up!!


There was precise measuring going on . . .
.and vigorous stirring . . .

and then the taste testing began . . .

and finally they were done . . . and it looks like worth the wait!



1 comment:

  1. I love those boys! They need to come up here and make brownies for us too-we miss them!

    ReplyDelete