Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Daryl

A few days late, but we had a busy birthday weekend.

We spend Saturday morning and afternoon at the Brentwood Corn Fest, I had (got) to put in a few hours working at our table for the hospital. Not a bad deal, we got free tickets in and $15.00 worth of ride tickets for Daryl and the kids to play while I did my time! I decided to leave the camera home and regreted every minute of it, I know better, but since I was working and all I didn't want to worry about it. But I missed capturing Meghan's first time on the Ferris Wheel, I was giggling at her the whole time and she had the biggest grin on her face the entire time and she waved to me the entire time. It was so cute, it's the littlest things that can make you so happy, and Meghan has never had a problem having fun with whatever she is doing!

Saturday evening we went to Salsa for dinner with Scott & Steph, yummmmy! Daryl wanted to go and see a movie, not really a girly movie, and yes, I know, it is HIS birthday, but, with the cost of seeing a moving these days I didn't really want to pay to go sleep through something I didn't want to see. He agreed, so we decided to go over to Cheesecake Factory and have dessert. I had never been to a Cheesecake Factory, that was double yummmmmy as you can see below.


Daryl ordered Tiramisu

I ordered Mudd Pie. Only after ordering, while we were reading the book that showed you all of the menu items and the calories it contained, did I realize that it was Mudd Pie for 2! Needless to say I brought home way more than I ate.


We had a great night out, note to self, need to do this more often!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like fun! I've only enjoyed cheesecake factory a few times-but it is pretty good, isn't it? glad you had a fun evening!

    and happy birthday Daryl!

    ReplyDelete