Sunday, July 5, 2009

Too many pictures?

Can that be? My heart sank when I put my memory card into the computer this afternoon to download the pictures from the 4th . . . 317 . . . uuugghhhh . . . how does that happen? In the last week I took about 700 pictures, I guess that is what happens when the cousins come to town, but still, 317 in one afternoon?

But, not all 317 of them I took. You see, I was being lazy and I asked my darling daughter to get my camera for me, she ran in the house, got the camera and came outside clicking away. It was actually very cute, except that she didn't stop taking pictures!!! And unfortunately she had turned the dial into manual mode, (guess she thinks she can shoot manual!!!) so everything was a bit over exposed. But in less than 2 minutes before she handed over the camera to me, she took 47 pictures!!! I was cracking up, and Daryl says "like mother like daughter". I guess I can't argue with that.

So, here are a few that she took. I haven't had a chance to weed through the other 270 that I took, so more on those tomorrow!

ok Meghan, give mommy the camera . . . still have a smile on my face.

and this would be Daryl making fun of me and the amount of pictures I take.


I thought that she actually did a good job on this one of Cayden, uummm, I was corrected by my sister, this is actually Aida! She even got a little bit of a tilt on there!!!

This is me getting to be a little unhappy that she hasn't brought me the camera. And what you can't hear is Daryl in the background telling her to give it up because if she breaks it he can't afford to buy me a new one!!!!

And with a few quick adjustments in photoshop, this pictures actually doesn't look that bad. I'm thinking that I might need to get Meghan a camera that will actaully take good pictures instead of that wannabe kid one I got her!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of ah, Aida-I know, I get them mixed up too. Sounds like it was a fun day!

    ReplyDelete