Tuesday, July 14, 2009

One more trip to K-Mart

Just had to get one more in last week and take advantage of the double coupons, did really good on the free items (4 bottles of Softsoap, 2 deodorants, and 3 Ponds face cleaners were all free) and got another Christmas gift bought. The game it basically what I paid for since it was $5.50, I was actually hoping to be able to use a $7.00 coupon I had and make my out of pocket expense less than $2.00, but since I was able to use a $5.00 off of $25.00 that I had gotten on the first trip, I couldn't use the $7.00. It's ok, I will go back and use it with the $3.00 one I got on the 2nd trip, so on top of the savings I still have $10.00 in coupons to use.


This trip totaled $8.19, saving $80.89

Between both trips, I got $256.00 worth of stuff for $60.24, a total savings of 77%

Not to bad for a weeks worth of shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment